Top 10 Hacks To Gain More Instagram Followers
Instagram is one of the most widely used social platform and can now also be used as a marketing strategy especially if you’re in a lash business via Facebook ads but there are free options on how to gain more Instagram followers as well. o get more Instagram Followers.
Instagram is bringing many of my business course students new clients everyday.
They are following my many Instagram modules and today I would like to share some of them.
Here are some ways you can boost your reputation online and gain more exposure and be more known as a brand. more Instagram Followers
- Use popular hashtags in your industry, something your clients would be looking for to find your services or look at pictures of lovely lashes and brows. Hashtags that are known to help find those services or interests of your customers.
2. The most natural way to gain new followers is to like lots of random pictures from your feed and photos that you’re interested in and comment on other users’ photos. And don’t just leave them a “ great “ . To engage with customers and gain more Instagram followers show them that you care, that you are the expert. Say a few nice and helpful things.more Instagram Followers
3. Promote a contest and then ask people to like it in order to enter and of course, use a specific hashtag. Although you might hate the thought of giving something away for free, it will be worth it if you consider marketing costs that will generate the same amount of buzz a contest can create. more Instagram Followers
4. Promote your Instagram account on your other social media accounts and profiles and even to your email subscribers. Share an image in your newsletter every now and then and link it up to your Instagram account
5. Post photos at 2am or 5pm, on Sundays and on Wednesday. Research suggests that these are the times people are most likely to engage on other posts. You find more clues on best time to post and which one of your posts had good engagements in the analytics section. more Instagram Followers
6. Regularly post engaging, creative and relevant images that your audience loves. Posting consistently is key to growing your follower count over time. But leave only the best images. Something that makes sense with your entire branding. No one wants to follow someone with thousands of pointless images of food, dogs or kids or other random shots, when your business has nothing to do with it. . Be consistent about your platform so your follower count will grow faster. Use a business account.
7. Use clever captions or captions that will engage your followers. You can also tell a story. A captivating story is much more likely to get your image shared and it helps create an emotional connection to your brand or product.
8. Use geotagging if you are a storefront salon. Others who post photos in your region will see your images on the location’s page. This is a great way to catch the attention of local users. Not only will you be expanding your followers, but you’ll also be adding to a photo map that demonstrates how widespread your brand is
9. If you know of an influential Instagram user who has used your product/had your lashes or may like lashes, ask for a mention or make a deal. Chances are, people will visit your profile and if the photos on your feed interest them, they will most likely follow you.
10. Tag people who are present in your photos. Those photos show up in those users’ feeds, and makes it more likely to be viewed by others. You can also tag a product or another brand as it might be reposted and advertised.
I really hope you found some useful tips!
Please let me know in the comments what other social media tips you would like to learn about next.