Lash Tribe® Cream Remover
SORRY, SHIPPING TO USA AND CANADA IS NOT POSSIBLE AT THIS STAGE
The Lash Tribe® Cream remover is a super quick and gentle eyelash extensions remover that doesn’t drip and stays in place.
Professional Use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
How to use the Cream Remover:
- Apply eye pads and tape as if you would lash the client
- Apply the remover with a micro brush, from underneath and on top of the glue bonds. Apply as close as possible to the lid without toughing the skin.
- Apply 2-3 pieces of tape on the tips of the lashes “Melodie Liu method” to tape the lash extensions down.
- Apply a small piece of cling film on top of the lashes. Leave for 5-10 minutes, depending on the amount of adhesive that needs to be removed.
- Starting at the inner corners, grab the pad, tape and cling film at the same time and gently pull outwards and towards the outer corners.
- If any lashes remain, use tweezers to remove.
- Cleanse twice and rinse twice with Lash Sparkle® Shampoo. Lash as per usual
Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Storage: Keep container closed when not in use.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Keep containers tightly closed.
Ingredients: 4-Methyl-dioxolan-2-one, 2-Oxetanone, Polyethyleneglycol, Polypropylene glycol, Vinyl Polymer, Mineral Powder, Methyl parabene, Frangrance, Propyl parabene, Butyl parabene, Pigment
How to Remove Eyelash Extensions Safely with a Cream Remover