Lashlast™ Rapid Black Adhesive
SORRY, SHIPPING TO USA AND CANADA IS NOT POSSIBLE AT THIS STAGE
Our NEW LashLast™ Rapid BLACK adhesive is an all rounder and perfect to use for Classic as well as Volume Lashing.
It’s very low in fumes and long lasting.
Setting time: 1-2 Seconds
Ideal Humidity: 30-55% ( can be used in very low temps and humidities as well as high. Setting time will change accordingly. Work faster in higher temps.
Ideal temperature: 22-24 Degrees Celcius
Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, PMMA, Hydroquinone ( less than 0.1), Carbon black
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the bottle for 30 seconds and discard the 1st drop.
- Use a small drop on a jade stone, crystal or glue sticker.
- Do not use a glue ring.
- Apply and use a new drop of glue when you notice it changing consistency, depending on the level of humidity and temperature, OR every 15-20 minutes.
- Discard bottle after 4 weeks of opening or as soon as consistency changes..
- Keep your unopened bottles in the fridge for no longer than 6 months.
- If adhesive comes into contact with inner eye, seek medical help immediately and flush eyes with cold water for at least 20 minutes.
All our adhesives come in a vacuum sealed pouch with silica bags and a nozzle pin so your nozzle never gets clogged up. Comes in 5ml